Get to know a bit more about me.
I am Adi
I'm a self-taught software programmer, I live and work from Erode, TN, India.
A freelance software developer focusing on Mobile and Web app development.
I help clients to harness the potential of the web and mobile user base.
I love to develop solutions for everyday problems most of us face on a daily basis.
Sometimes I get time to put together a small write up about things I am excited about or about random ideas that's floating in my head.
If you are interested in talking business, get in touch with me, you can find my contacts here.
My Social Media pages
I am experienced in
- Laravel Development
- Cordova Development
- VueJS Development
- PWA Development
- Web Scraping
- Developer Tooling
Technologies I use most
- HTML5 / XHTML
- CSS / SASS
- Node JS
- Code Editors
- Source Management
- Other Softwares
- ConEmu - Windows Terminal
- HeidiSQL - SQL Client
- FileZilla - FTP Client
- Postman - API Testing utility
- XAMPP - LAMP Stack for windows
- RescueTime - Time tracking tool
- Mozilla Firefox - Alternate web browser for testing
- Launchy - Windows Application Launcher
- CCleaner - Cache and Registry optimizer
- PoddyCast - Podcast Player